Sikh gurdwara in Bihar
The capital of Bihar, Patna is one of the holiest city in Sikhism, as The tenth Guru of the Sikhs Guru Gobind Singh was born here in 1666 and spent his early years before moving to Anandpur. Patna was also
* Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb –
* Gurdwara Pahila Bara – commonly known as Gurdwara Ghai Ghat, is dedicated to Guru Nanak Dev, who during his visit into Patna stayed here in 1509 A.D. and later by Guru Tegh Bahadur along with his family visited this place in 1666 A. D.
* Gurdwara Gobind Ghat – is where the child Guru Gobind Singh used to play with his playmates on the bank of the Ganges. It is situated on the bank of river Ganga and hardly 200 yards from Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. Its also known as Gurdwara Kangan Ghat.
* Gurdwara Guru ka Bagh -This Gurdwara is situated 2 miles far from the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh.
* Gurdwara Bal Leela – This place is just a few meters away from Takhat Patna Sahib. Guruji was playing with other children during his childhood. Gurdwara Bal Leela is also known as Maini Sangat.
* Gurdwara Handi Sahib – This Gurdwara was built in the memory of Guru Teg Bahadur. As Guru Teg Bahadur with Mata Gujri and Bala Preetam stayed here in 1728
* Gurdwara Taksali Sangat
* Gurdwara Chacha Phaggu Mal
* Gurdwara Pakki Sangat
* Gurdwara Bari Sangat Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Chauki